The main applications of these valves are gear pump switching, polymer filter switching, and other line switching. They are also used in a variety of plant piping.
Aska diverter valves incorporate a stem with a special tip shape (patented), ensuring smooth flow.
As the stem is moved between closed and open positions, it rotates so the tip is properly aligned with the flow channel.
- This design ensures no dead space in the flow channel.
- 3-way, 4-way, 5-way, 6-way, and 7-way valves are available.
- The valves can accommodate a range from full vacuum (F. V.)
to high pressure (35 MPa).
- Butt welded ends (BW), flange connections,
or Grayloc® connections are available.
- For the drive system, select either manual or automatic
(air cylinder, air motor, or electric motor).
- The disc and stem type can also be selected
for low-pressure conditions.
- Jacketed valves are also available.